Desire to become parents after marriage is quite natural. And, in several countries, people have the ritual to celebrate the arrival of a new life. It is no less than a dream come true for parents.
Opposite side of the above descriptions is quite sad and make people emotionally tortured. Feeling of infertility is no less than a nightmare. Also, it brings the distances between a couple. People go through emotional trauma while dealing with the problem of infertility. However, there is always a solution to any problem. Medical science has progressed a lot, and now there are possible way out of the problem like infertility. Medically enhance process IVF is very advanced and supportcouples to get rid of the feeling of infertility and give them the happiness of parenthood.
Infertility is the state where a couple unable to conceive in more than a year, even though they have had frequent, unprotected sex for more than a year. The exact reason for infertility isn’t declared so far. The situation can be due to some medical issue in male, female, or both.
This post will take us through some facts about infertility:
- Infertility is the medical terms associated with the human reproductive system. This problem states the body’s inability to perform the basic function of reproduction.
- Infertility can cause due to man or women.
- Survey says, among 40 percent of infertility couples, male partner causes the problem of infertility.
- The problem of irregular ovulation in women is a common cause of infertility.
- Some women face the problem of infertility due to their overweight. It is possible to conceive after reducing the weight to a healthy state.
- Smoking decrease the chance of infertility.
- The risk of miscarriage is higher for the women who smoke
Way to find a suitable infertility specialist in your area
Usually, people shy away from discussing the problem of infertility. Also, they don’t get easily convinced to do some tests and find the root cause. In such situations, the finest infertility speciality should counsel the couple properly and inform them of the possibility of conceiving a child. If you are looking for an infertility specialist in Kolkata or any other city, you must visit medical websites like careclues.com. Such sites have detailed information about various specialists in different cities. Let’s say, you are looking for infertility speciality in Kolkata, then select the appropriate expertise with the relevant city. When you perform the search, next moment, you will see the entire details of the infertility specialist in Kolkata. Enhance your search by going through the detailed bio of the doctors and contact your doctor online and book your appointment.